Saturday, October 27, 2012

What I'm loving right now

Aaahhh...this semester is flying by. All of the weeks pass by in a blur. In some ways, it's nice because I'm that much closer to Christmas, but I hate feeling like I'm barely hanging on.

So, in no particular order, here are some things that are keeping me sane:
  • Apple cider from Curtis Orchard. This stuff from a local orchard is crazy expensive but so worth it. I've tried other brands of cider, and they just don't compare. 
  • Pumpkin spice Hershey's Kisses. I hadn't tried these before this year, and they're really good. I think they're one of those things you either love or hate. I love.  
  • Parks and Recreation. Darby and I just started watching this show on Netflix. It reminds me a lot of The Office (in the days when The Office was actually funny). We also started watching Breaking Bad, but that show stresses me out. 
  • Pumpkin baked goods (all of them). I've made pumpkin scones, pumpkin chocolate chip bread, pumpkin cream cheese bars, and pumpkin gingersnaps, most of which I've eaten by myself. So much pumpkin to consume, so little time. 
  • My fleece pants and fuzzy socks. It has recently gotten cold (boo), but I do love being able to wear my fleece pants. They are the most comfortable things I have ever worn. 

No comments: