Monday, March 25, 2013

Our last big snow (I hope)

According to the news, we got 11.5 inches of snow last night. Quite a shock after spending five 70-degree days in Texas. I'm sooo ready for spring, but I must admit it's pretty. Classes were cancelled, but I don't have any classes on Mondays, so it's just a regular day for me. I'm grateful I don't have to get out in it until this afternoon. I'm also extremely grateful to Darby for spending an hour shoveling our driveway and sidewalk this morning. If I had had to do it, I'd probably still be out there!



Maybe should have brought the patio furniture in for the winter. Oops!

2 comments:

Ryan said...

Whoa, that's a ton of snow!

Sallie said...

That is beautiful! I wouldn't like it all the time, but just once I'd like to look out my window and see that scene! Hope you enjoyed what will surely be your last snow in Illinois!