- Getting to enjoy a delicious Cajun lunch with Darby's brother, sister-in-law, nephews, and cousin.
- A whirlwind trip to Oklahoma City to visit Darby's grandpa (and talk briefly with Uncle Greg and cousin Beth).
- Cooking some of the Thanksgiving meal with Debby
- Finding out I'm awesome at Wii boxing :)
- Mom's apple pie and Blue Bell homemade vanilla ice cream
- Neighborhood walks with Dad, Hannah, Matt, and Tori (Matt's girlfriend)
- A Just Dance 3 marathon with Hannah, Matt, and Tori
- Black Friday shopping with Hannah
- 2 Sundays at Robinson. It's always nice to go back and see everyone. Although I'm starting to feel like an old woman. Every time I go back, I just can't believe that all of the little kids I knew are now in high school or college.
It was such a fun time to be with everyone. Since we had such a long time, I really felt like we got to spend quality time with both of our families and weren't rushing from one place to another all the time. And I ate so much good food. I decided to wear the same jeans I had worn on the trip down on the way back, and they were soo tight. :/
Unfortunately, fall completely left Champaign-Urbana while we were gone. It is now decidedly winter. But, we get to go back to Texas in just a few weeks for Christmas, so it's not too bad.