- First tooth. He got his two bottom teeth at about the same time. They're just barely in. He doesn't like to let us near his mouth, so no pictures. Teething has been pretty rough on the little guy - many fussy days, congestion, tummy problems, etc.
- First overnight stay alone with G-ma and Papa. We went to Waco for a reunion with some high school friends, and Jonas spent one night with my parents. He did great. While we were in Waco, he got to meet his buddy Samuel, who was born a week after him.
- First ACU football game. The first game we went to, it rained so we had to leave at halftime. We went to another one with Darby's parents, and Jonas loved it. He even got on the big screen!
- First time to clap. One time we got him to clap while mimicking Darby. Now, he won't do it when we ask him to. He'll just do it at random times. One day while he was nursing, he stopped, looked up at me, and started clapping. It was so cute.
|Krista and Samuel with me and Jonas. We tried to force friendship on them, but they were a bit wary. Maybe in a year or so. :)|
|Curly hair after being out in the rain.|
- He likes to hold on to toys with his feet while he plays with them. He's like a little monkey.
- He's gone to childcare for various events this month, and the first thing the workers say when I go to pick him up is, "Wow. He reeallly likes Cheerios." And it's true. I think he would eat the whole box if we kept giving them to him.
- He is ticklish on the inside of his arm. If I rub him there, he just giggles and giggles.