Favorite Foods: Goldfish, oatmeal ("eatmo"), butter (spread on whatever he's eating), carrots, peanut butter sandwiches, applesauce, bananas, mixed fruit cups, dessert of all kinds ("bessert").
Favorite Toys: MegaBlocks, Fisher-Price nativity set, magic ink coloring book, pom-poms, Magna-Doodle ("Magna-Noodle")
- "Not right now", which he seems to understand is a more polite way to say no
- "I feel better." - This is something he learned from Daniel Tiger. After he finishes crying when he's pitched a fit, he'll pop up and say, "I feel better."
- "Here a go. Do you want it?"
- "It's bootiful" - He says this often about the Christmas tree ("tippen tree"), but he also says it about trees, rocks, etc.
- "I take nap."
- "You can..." This means "you must." He'll say, "You can play toys right now."
- "You happy?" There's a lot of emphasis in children's books and TV shows about identifying emotions. So he's started asking people often if they feel happy. It's pretty cute.
Favorite Books: The Very Smiley Snowman, The Very Hungry Caterpillar, Goodnight, Gorilla
Tricks: making jokes (such as the infamous "Baby Moses"), making a silly face that involves smiling really big while squeezing his eyes closed
|Reading with cousin Joey|
|Enjoying Panera with Mamaw and Grandpa|
|Church with Papa and G-ma|
|Decorating the Christmas tree|
|Reading Highlights magazine from Mamaw|
|Christmas outfit from Auntie Hannie|
|"I lined up my tars!"|
|Hugs for Auntie Hannie|
|Family picture on the hayride|
|Feeding carrots to the donkey|
|Hugging his pal Gabriel.|
|Fall Festival with G-ma and Papa|
|Pumpkin patch with Avery and Silas\|
|Watching the Homecoming parade with Liam and Myla|
|Weekend with Auntie Hannie.|
|Arrr! Or, as he says, "Roar!"|
|Spider costume from Timothy|