Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Post-Easter Update

So, I went home to Waco over Easter. Em came with me and we took my bridal portraits on Friday, which was very fun. The weather was beautiful (although too sunny for Em's liking). I felt like a princess since I couldn't move in my dress without someone holding it up to keep it from dragging the ground.

Friday night, Darby's parents took us to the Northwood Inn, which is pretty much the nicest restaurant in Waco. The waiters wore tuxes, and when they brought out my Coke, it was in a goblet with a cherry! How fun! It was nice to get to go to a fancy restaurant, especially since we weren't paying.

Saturday, it SNOWED! A LOT! I wasn't very happy about it, though. I really only enjoy seasonal weather. Snow in April is just not right, especially since my heavy coat was at the dry cleaners. Oh, well! I got to eat dinner at Johnny Carino's with my friend from high school Desiree. It's always fun to catch up with her.

Easter Sunday was my grandpa's birthday, so after church we took him to La Fiesta for lunch. (Obviously I ate a lot this trip). All in all, it was a great weekend. I was sad to have to come back to work. BUT, my shower at Westgate is on Sunday, so I'm excited. Yay!

No comments: