Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Frousin Wedding Weekend

Last weekend, I went to Boulder, Colorado, for my cousin John's wedding. We call our cousins "frousins" (friend + cousin). This was the first time that all of the frousins had been together in probably 10 years. Sadly, I don't think anyone got a picture of all of us together. :(

It was a beautiful wedding (if a bit chilly), and it was wonderful to see all of my family. Our new frousin, Melanie, is very sweet and I'm so happy for her and John.

Melanie and John. John's dad (my Uncle Gary) performed the ceremony, and it was very personal and sweet.

Me, Matt, and Hannah. This is not a very good picture of me, but it's the best one I got of the three of us. Darby couldn't come because of school. I missed him a lot, but it was kind of fun to share a hotel room with my mom, dad, sister, and brother again. It was just like old times, especially since Hannah and I shared a bed.

Me and Amy at the reception. The food was delicious, and all of us frousins had a great time dancing together. We're kind of crazy (it even rubs off on me a little).

Hannah and Gavin, my cousin Faith's son. I really like the tuxedo/bottle look. You can't tell from this picture, but he is just the sweetest, happiest little guy. He loves to be tickled and zerberted(?) and has a precious little giggle.

No comments: