Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Thankful #8, 9, 10

Oops. I got a little behind on my thankfulness! So I'll do three today.

Today, I'm thankful for:
  • Sunshine. We've been having beautiful sunny days, and I'm just soaking it in. The time change has been a little easier to handle this year. I still don't like that it gets dark at 5 p.m., but at least I am able to be outside some during the day to enjoy the sunlight.
  • Temperatures in the 70s. In November!! It's awesome!
  • Cell phones. Isn't it amazing that we can talk to/text friends and family basically whenever we want? It makes being far away sooo much easier.

1 comment:

kimberly said...

hi! i'm kimberly from Philippines. I just want to say that i apprecaite ur blog for all its "thankfulness" stuff. i mean u r amazing. u always have somehting to thank for, and it inspired me to make it also in my blog. i'm a new blogger. so like what u wrote in ur blog, i'm a work in progress in blogging! May God Bless you!