Friday, March 18, 2011

Spring is here!

One thing I enjoy about living in a colder climate is that the long winters really do make you appreciate nice weather more. Yesterday, it was around 70 and sunny and everyone was in such a good mood. During the first few days of spring, everybody goes outside and just walks around with huge smiles on their faces, saying, "It's warm!" I don't remember that happening on such a large scale in Texas.

Spring break starts today, and I'm so excited I can hardly stand it! Brittany is coming in tonight and we're going to spend a couple of days in Chicago; then, she's going to come down to Champaign for a few days. It's going to be AWESOME! Just two more classes and a workout to get through, and then the fun begins. Yayyyyy!

3 comments:

Kalyn Gensic said...

I'm still torn about coming. I want to see you all so badly!

Matt said...

It's probably because we don't have spring. We just have Sumter, when the mornings are in the 40s and the afternoons in the upper 80s....

Mica said...

Woohoo! Spring Break!

...but man, those two classes were doozies. I was losing it in 511.