Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Well, I have three papers due in the next nine days. So, what should I do? Actually work on them? Nah. Waste time on the Internet!

Here are my top 5 favorite things about the fall:

1. Candy corn! I love this stuff (especially the big pumpkins), and since I only eat it one month out of the year, it always feels like such a treat.
2. Sweatshirts. I have only worn one once this season, but I think the fact that I've needed to wear a sweatshirt one time before Halloween is pretty good for Texas.
3. ACU football (this year, at least.) We are 4-0 for the first time in like 20 years or something. It's so weird to actually see school spirit at ACU. (Well, school spirit that is unrelated to the Centennial).
4. The new T.V. season. I only watch two shows: The Office and Desperate Housewives, but I enjoy them so much! Darby and I watch The Office together; we just got season two on DVD, so we've been going crazy. And Britt and I watch Desperate together. It's so nice to have a scheduled time every week to spend together. I don't care what people say about T.V.; it's good bonding.
5. Fall back. It's so cool to get a whole extra hour. I know it technically all evens out with the whole spring forward thing, but it's nice to pretend.

No comments: