Monday, March 12, 2007

Pity Party

Allow me to complain for a minute about how lame my Spring Break is: I have to wake up to a lonely house at 6:40, while it is still pitch dark (and raining), drive to work, where I am the only one who has to arrive at 8, and think of things to do for 8 hours, since no students are coming in and hardly anyone is calling. Poor me! Okay, I'm done. For the rest of the week, I will not be complaining about having to work.

On the bright side, Darby is getting back from skiing tomorrow! Yay! I'm looking forward to spending some homework-free time with him.

This weekend, I went to Austin and took my precious cousin Corrie to get her flower girl dress. I forgot my camera, but I think my aunt is going to send me some of her pictures. I'll post them soon. She is adorable!

No comments: