Thursday, July 26, 2007

The wait is over...

My wedding pictures are up online! Actually, it wasn't a very long wait, but I'm an impatient person. Emerald is a saint for not getting angry at my constant pestering. To view the pictures go to Em's blog. She did a great job (as usual). It is such a blessing to have talented friends! It was so special to have someone I know and love take the pictures, not just a random photographer. If you are in the Abilene area, I highly recommend Emerald. She can do family portraits, engagements, weddings, whatever!

Speaking of talented friends, I need to mention my friend Kalyn. She just moved to Frisco this week :( But it's exciting because her husband got a good job, and she is starting an art school from her home. It's called Ms. Kalyn's art school, and you can see her website here. So, if you're in the Frisco or McKinney area and are interested in art or piano lessons or know someone who is, check out Ms. Kalyn's art school!

Now, if only I had a talent that could make me some money! =)

No comments: