Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I hate Wednesdays

Okay, I need some help. Wednesday is consistently the worst day of the week for me. I wake up dead tired, without even the consolation that the week is almost over. Every other day of the week, I have something to look forward to. Mondays, Darby and I watch Headlines on Jay Leno. Tuesdays, I get to practice the piano. Thursdays is The Office. And Fridays are, of course, Fridays. We do go to church on Wednesday. But it's hard for me to get excited about that. I enjoy seeing everyone at church, but by the time I get home from work, cook dinner, clean up, and make it to church, I'm usually worn out. What's a fun, cheap routine I can have on Wednesdays to make me look forward to the day instead of dreading it? I don't want to hate a whole day every week.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

My family always got ice cream on the way home from church on Wednesday nights. It made hump day bearable.

Laci said...

Yea haha, I was going to say what Kalyn said.. ice cream is always a solution to brighten up any day!

Anonymous said...

dang! does everyone go for ice cream after church? wednesdays were even WORSE if my family didn't stop for ice cream after attending!