Monday, October 01, 2007

Happy Fall!

I know the beginning of fall was really Sept. 22nd or something, but I think fall officially begins October 1. I got out my Halloween decorations this weekend, and they make me so happy! Here are my favorite things about fall:


Candy corn! This stuff is awesome! It looks cute, and it tastes even better.


Caramel apples...yummy! The perfect combination of sweet and tart, and so deliciously messy.


Friendly ghosts...they look so cute and not scary at all.


Pumpkin pie with whipped cream...there's nothing more to say.

Is it sad that most of my favorite fall things are food? Probably so.

There is one thing I really DON'T like about fall - allergies. Mine are horrible right now as are pretty much everyone else's in Abilene. If those will clear up and the temperature will drop about twenty degrees, fall will be pretty much perfect.

3 comments:

Kalyn Gensic said...

Hey Kayla! Always good to see a Fat Tuesday girl worshiping food! I just finished a book that I think you would really like : Princess Academy by Shannon Hale. It is a kid's book with a whole lot of depth. Check it out.

Laci said...

I love the fall! I was having cravings for thanksgiving dinner the other day, and so I went out and bought the ingredients and made me up some yummy pumpkin pie! I've been enjoying it slowly all to myself because Eric doesn't like pumpkin pie! Haa! Yumm!

Laci said...

Thanks, I really enjoyed their wedding. About the job, we're supposed to hear something before the end of the week. I will let you know. Thanks for asking.