Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Bears, Beets, Battlestar Galactica


The Office Season 6 starts tomorrow night!! I am so excited. I can't wait to pick up where we left off with Jim and Pam's storyline. They are by far my favorite television couple ever. Darby and I are so close to getting Season 5 on DVD. It came out a couple of weeks ago, but we decided to wait until we each received one more $5 Amazon gift card from Swagbucks. That way, we won't have to pay for much of it out of pocket. It was a good decision, but it's so hard to wait! I'm sure once we get it, we will go through the whole season and all of the deleted scenes in a week or less. That's our style.

2 comments:

Brittany Baumgartner said...

Ahhh!! I. cannot. wait. Also, it took me less than 48 hours to watch all the deleted scenes/bloopers/commentaries on the season 5 dvd. Not sure that's something I should be proud of! :/

Kalyn Gensic said...

Was it good? We, of course, couldn't watch it, and we'll be on the road today to St. Louis. I don't know when we will get to see it. It's driving me crazy!