Monday, February 14, 2011

You know you've been together a long time when...

  • you have to put back half the Valentine's cards you pick up at the store because you've already given them in previous years. Seriously, why can't Hallmark make some new cards?!?
  • your big Valentine's date involves going to an early dinner, then going home to play a game and work on homework.
  • you can admit to your honey that you don't feel like you have time to make the special Valentine's dessert that you were planning on, and he knows just what to say to make you feel ok about it.
So thankful to be celebrating my 10th(!) Valentine's Day with my wonderful husband. This past week has been pretty stressful with school/work stuff, and he has kept me sane, as always. I'm reminded every day how blessed I am to share my life with him.

1 comment:

Sallie said...

Can't believe it's been 10 years! WOW!