Mica tagged me to answer 7 random questions, so here they are. (I LOVE answering random questions.)
1. Do you wear make-up every day?
No. I very rarely wear make-up. I've started wearing it a little more often now, especially if I know my picture will be taken, because I'm starting to look a little tired in my old age. :)
2. In your opinion, what is the best
part of the holidays?
Playing games with family; FOOD!
3. Which character are you most like from Winnie the Pooh?
I don't know which one I'm most like, but I like Piglet the best because he (she?) is cute and pink.
What holiday movie are you excited to see?
5. How many pairs of jeans
do you own?
6 - all Old Navy Sweetheart style - 2 skinny, 4 bootcut
6. What’s a gross fact about yourself?
My sister and I shared underwear until I was like 12. We wore the same size, so when my mom sorted the laundry, she just gave half the underwear to me and half to Hannah. We never realized this was weird until we happened to mention it to a friend and she freaked out. I still don't think it's a big deal since it was all clean, but I guess it's kinda strange.
7. What would you choose to eat as your “last meal”?
oohh this is tough because I like so many things. I think I'll go with BBQ brisket, homemade mac and cheese, spicy baked beans, grilled sweet corn, and Olive Garden salad. For dessert, my mom's brownies with Blue Bell homemade vanilla ice cream.
Now I think I'm supposed to tag 7 more people with my own questions, so here goes. The only people who I know for certain currently read my blog and have a blog themselves are my mom, Matt, Kalyn, and Whitney. But, anyone else who's reading this, feel free to answer either on your blog or in the comments. I'd love to hear everyone's answers!
1. What's your favorite holiday? 2. When you were young, what did you want to be when you grew up? 3. What hobby would you like to take up if you had more money/time? 4. What TV shows do you currently watch? 5. How long do you spend getting ready on a typical morning? 6. What does your name mean?/Why did your parents choose your name? 7. What's the best gift you've ever received?