Saturday, September 23, 2006

Another Shower

Well, my dad told me I should update, since I haven't in a while. Things have been going well lately. Last week, Brittany and I hosted Emerald's lingerie shower. It was "tastefully scandalous." We had a romance novel theme because Em likes to read them. Brittany and I think we are the only ones to ever use books for decorations at a lingerie shower. What can we say? Here's a couple pictures from the shower:


The hostesses (Me, Britt, Olivia) and Em


The lingerie cake. We didn't make it: McKay's did. Isn't it awesome?


I think the shower was a success. And it was very stress-free. Brittany and I delegated a lot of the jobs out, so all we had to do the day of was clean and finish up decorating. Em's wedding is in three weeks, which is crazy. This semester is flying by, as usual.

1 comment:

Emerald Lemmons said...

thanks for posting and for hosting! tee hee...I rhyme! mind if I link this to my blog?