Monday, November 20, 2006

The end is in sight!

This weekend was awesome! I did absolutely no homework. I did take the GRE on Saturday, but after that, I did not use my brain at all. On Saturday afternoon, Brittany, Darby, and I spent 4 hours watching the ACU football game on T.V. We lost in overtime : ( But it was still fun making fun of the low-budget camerawork and commentary.

Saturday night, Darby and I went on a "real" date for the first time in I don't know how long. Our definition of a real date is just the two of us going out somewhere and not working on homework. We saw The Prestige, which was really good. Afterwards, we went to Starbucks and sat and talked. Usually, we go to Starbucks to study, so it was wonderful to just get to talk to each other. I am so blessed to have him in my life, and it's wonderful to be reminded of that in little ways every day.

On Sunday, I took a three-hour nap. I probably could have slept several more hours, but I made myself get up. It felt so good. This weekend was a little taste of my post-college life, and I'm liking it a lot!

No comments: