Thursday, November 30, 2006

Snow Day!

School was cancelled today! We heard that it was supposed to snow last night. I was doubtful, though, since there have been so many fake-outs before. When I woke up this morning, I didn't want to look outside because I was afraid it wouldn't have snowed at all, and my hopes would be dashed. But when I looked out the window, the ground was covered with snow, and it was still coming down!!! At first only 8:00 classes were canceled. I don't have an 8:00, so I wasn't that excited. Pretty soon we heard that AISD had closed, so we figured ACU would close, but they never did. So at 9:20, we headed to school. When we got there, no one was there. Evidently, they had sent out an e-mail at 9:30, saying school was canceled. I was mad that they waited so long. But at least we got to go home! Here's some pictures:


Don't worry. This isn't mine and Brittany's slide. It belongs to our landlords.


Me and Brittany enjoying the snow!

I bought a Christmas tree for Brittany and me. We put it up on Sunday. Here it is:



Our house looks so festive now! I took a picture of the front of our house today with all the snow on the roof. I decided not to post it, though. I didn't want random people who might stumble on this blog to know where I live. So, take my word for it, our house looked very Christmasy with snow on the roof.

No comments: