Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Procrastinating

Today I will have my first last class. At 4:20, I will be done with American Lit! (Well, I still have the final, but you know...) Right now, I am supposed to be finishing my paper for that class, but how can I when Blogger is calling my name? How did people procrastinate before the Internet? Seriously, I don't think I would waste so much time if I didn't have the Internet. But when you're at the computer, and you have your paper pulled up on Word, suddenly you just think of all the people's blogs you should read and all the e-mails you should send. I guess I would probably still find other stuff to do, like reading or cleaning. But it is a lot easier when you don't even have to move to procrastinate. You just have to click.

I'm graduating in 9 days! Woo-hoo! After I finish this paper, I just have one more paper and two finals. Then, my undergraduate career will be done. I'm sure I'll be a little bit sad about it later, but right now I'm just ready to be done.

No comments: