Thursday, June 12, 2008

Decision 2008

Okay, all you blog readers (all 2 of you!), I need your help. I have a very important decision to make, and I can't do it alone.

I need to decide what cake I want my mom to make me for my birthday. I know, I know, it sounds kind of silly, but believe me, I have thought about this a lot. I LOVE dessert , so this is a big decision. There are so many cakes that sound good to me, but I don't make cake very often because I don't want to end up eating the whole thing by myself. So my birthday is an opportunity to enjoy really good cake without guilt. Here are the ones I'm thinking about. Leave me a comment letting me know what you would pick.

1. Raspberry White Chocolate Cake



2. Chocolate Banana Cream Cake



3. Caramel Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting



Thanks for your help! :)

5 comments:

John Pierce said...

This is easy.

Guilt-trip her and get all three.

Just remind her that you're moving out of the state. You don't know quite when you'll ever be able to be in Texas again for your birthday.

I'm a terrible person, aren't I. Oh well.

Ledbetter Fam said...

I would definitely go for the caramel!!!

JB

Anonymous said...

Well it looks like you will still have a decision to make because your blog readers are all in different corners. I would definitely go for the white chocolate raspberry. Maybe John is right. I really enjoy your blog. Emerald's Mom

Anonymous said...

Kayla,
Definitely the white chocolate raspberry....Now that has two votes....although John has a really good idea...
Love you!!!! Hope you are having a great time in Mexico....Can't wait for you to post the pics...
Aunt Katina

Kalyn Gensic said...

do the raspberry one with the white chocolate because white chocolate is wonderful and one rarely finds it on anything other than a pretzel