- Take a cooking class.
- Bake one new recipe from each of my cookbooks.
- Learn two new songs on the piano.
- Decide once and for all if/when I'm going back to school and what I will study.
- Read 5 books that I've owned for at least a year.
- Find a local charity to get involved with.
- Take another workout class.
- Start at least two more herbs.
- Visit St. Louis.
- Devise and stick to a housekeeping schedule.
- Have 3 "dinner parties" (with party defined as at least two other people besides me and Darby).
- Go camping/hiking.
- Try 2 new restaurants.
Monday, October 26, 2009
25 Before 25
So it hit me the other day that on my next birthday I will be 25. I don't think that's old or anything, but it does seem strange to me that I'm in my mid-20s. Time seems to be going by so quickly. In December, it will have been 3 years since I graduated from ACU. 3 years! I've started feeling like I'm not really taking advantage of this time of my life. I won't have too many more years of married life without children (I hope!). And by "not too many," I mean 5 or 6, so don't get too excited. :) I don't want to look back at this time of my life and think, "I should have done this or that." (And I'm realizing that I probably won't say, "I wish I had watched more Toddlers and Tiaras.") So I decided to come up with a list of 25 goals to accomplish before I turn 25 (in a little under 8 months). Well, 25 was a little ambitious; I made it to 13. Anyone got any suggestions to fill out the last 12?