- Small boxes of Total (2), Honey Nut Cheerios, Fiber One (2), All-Bran
- Fiber One granola bar
- All-Bran drink mix (like Crystal Light)
- Small bag of Bear Naked granola
- Bounce dryer bar (full-size! for writing a review on Viewpoints)
- Eos lip gloss (full-size)
- Ziploc quart-size baggie
- Several paper towels (the good, thick kind . . . not the generic stuff I'm used to)
- Tide total care detergent
- Tons of "feminine" products
- Dove, Aveeno, and Pantene Pro-V shampoos and conditioners
There have been others that I'm forgetting, I'm sure. Anyway, it's so fun to see what's in the mailbox each day! And, I think all total I've probably saved at least $15, which isn't too bad, considering all I do is fill out a little online form. Plus, many of the samples come with high-value coupons, so that's even more money saved.
I only sign up for samples of stuff I would actually buy or use. Otherwise, it can get a little crazy; there's so much free stuff out there. My friend Jenn e-mails a list of freebies every Friday, and I find lots of deals on Hey, It's Free, Money Saving Mom, and Deal Seeking Mom. One note of caution: If you do sign up for freebies, it'd probably be wise to set up a separate e-mail account just to put on online forms. I did not do that, and I've noticed a big increase in the amount of Spam I get. Luckily, I use Gmail, which has a good Spam filter, so it's not too much of an issue.