|The GIANT sundae that Britt and I split. Shamefully, we ate less than half of it. If only you could get ice cream to go . . .|
|Me and Erin playing the part of cute couple|
It was so great to spend time with these girls. Our similarities really came out this weekend. To name a few:
- Our religious application of sunscreen in the land of extreme tans
- Our excitement over the Titanic exhibit at the Luxor
- Our inability to stay out past midnight
- Our belief that no meal is complete without dessert
- Our disdain for facebook oversharing
- Our function over fashion approach to shoes. No traipsing around in 6-inch heels for these girls!
- Our baby faces. We were asked by many club promoters if we were over 21. Yes - the reason we won't be going to your club is not because we're too young but because we prefer to go back to our hotel room and play Skip-Bo.