Thursday, June 07, 2007

Happy "negative 1 month" anniversary to me!

I borrowed that terminology from Kalyn =) Do you like my new smiley face? I stole that from my friend Desiree. I used to do them like :) But I think =) is better.

Darby took me to Olive Garden last night to celebrate that we only have one month until our wedding. Yummy! We even got dessert. I love their white chocolate raspberry cheesecake. I must learn how to make it.

I'm rereading Harry Potter 4, 5, and 6 in preparation for the 7th book coming out on July 21. I'm about halfway through book 4 right now. I'm still amazed by how incredible those books are. J.K. Rowling really makes you feel Harry's emotions. It's almost painful to reread them because you know all of the terrible things that are about to happen to him. I cannot wait for the 7th one to come out! Although, after I'm through reading it, I'll probably be thoroughly depressed.

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Did you know that I was rear-ended and pushed into another car and mine was the only one damaged, then 6 days later an 18-wheeler started changing lanes and I ended up damaging my wheel avoiding being hit? Beacause yes, those happened and my car is still damaged from the first accident, which was 15 days ago but the other insurance company is still "investigating" the accident. Oh, and were you aware that I have to sit through multiple rounds of green lights just to get anywhere and people drive like kamakazi grandmas around here? Sigh, I miss those lonely Abilene roads where the worst thing you had to worry about was being blown off the road!

Carolyn said...

P.S. happy negative 1 month anniversary! =)