Thursday, June 21, 2007

Highlights from my 22nd birthday:

- an early morning birthday call from Carolyn
- being serenaded by my sister's KidQuest campers
- a birthday text message from the brother
- Double Chocolate Decadence cake from McKay's at work (Yummy!)
- 4 cards in the mailbox (I love it when birthday cards come on the actual day).
- eating at Cracker Barrel and Cold Stone with Darby

I also taught my first Wednesday night Bible class at Westgate last night. I was a little nervous, because I think the curriculum is silly, so I was kind of winging it. And when 18 3-and-4-year-olds showed up, I got really nervous. But I had a helper, and the kids were actually pretty well-behaved. It should be a fun summer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fun birthday!!! Calls from your loving parents?