Thursday, June 14, 2007

More Showers!

Sunday was my shower at my home church. It was awesome! Darby and I got so much great stuff. My favorite gift was probably the vacuum cleaner. It's an actual, grown-up vacuum, not a stupid stick vac like I had before. I'll actually be able to suck up dirt rather than just kind of spreading it around the floor. We got a lot of our dishes and towels, too, which was awesome. So this week we've been busy putting all our new stuff up. The apartment's getting pretty full, but I'm not complaining =)

Here are some pictures from Sunday:


Me, my bridesmaid Whitney, and my good friend from high school Desiree. I'm so glad they could be there!


My mom, me, and Darby's mom


Me and all the hostesses. 10 in all! Wow!


And here's some belated pictures from my lingerie shower. I've been delinquent in posting them:

Frousins!


Me holding up a not-too-scandalous gift


Em gave me my wedding gift, as well as my lingerie gift. It was pretty funny when I pulled a laser level out of the bag. I was really excited about getting one, because they look so cool on TV.

3 comments:

Jeremy Masten said...

The girl on the right in the top picture . . . Desiree? . . . she's a hottie. Can you get me her number?

Laci said...

I'm glad you got such cool gifts, yea Eric loved our vacuum cleaner, he uses it more than i do!!Guys will play with anything that has wheels and a motor!

hey we should hang out if your in town next thursday and not busy when darby hangs out with those smelly boys!!

Laci said...

thanks! Okay sounds good to me!!