I saw this on one of the many blogs I read and thought it was cute.
1. bedroom in our apartment
2. wonderful younger siblings
3. months until Darby graduates...woo-hoo!
4. possible cities we could be living in come August
5. years I have lived in Abilene
6. weeks until Spring Break!
7. months of marital bliss (on Feb. 7)
8. miles I can ride on a bike in 30 minutes (a stationary bike, that is!)
9. minutes I snooze every morning
10. years I have known Darby
Also, I just have to brag on my husband a little bit. He just got his acceptance letter to Georgia Tech, the 7th ranked engineering school in the country! Woo-hoo! That's not our first-choice school because I wouldn't be able to attend an on-site program there. But it's still really good news. And if our other schools don't work out, we'd both be perfectly content to move to Atlanta. It's exciting to know that we at least have one option.