Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Blog Fast

I've given up reading blogs for Lent. I don't say that to brag. In fact, I think it's kind of pathetic that blog reading is a big enough part of my life for it to be a true sacrifice to give it up. It started out okay when I was just reading my friends' blogs. But then I started reading about friends of friends of friends. My list of blogs I follow almost daily is a mile long. It's definitely time for a break. And I'm going to try to spend some of the time I would spend reading praying for the people instead. I just wanted to let you know, so those of you who have blogs know why I'm not commenting on yours.

I will still be updating my own blog, because the time I spend doing that is minuscule compared to the time spent reading others' blogs. Maybe next year I'll give up my own, as well. So if you want me to know something about your life, call or e-mail me. And I'll look forward to catching up in 6 weeks! :)

No comments: