Why I Love:
- He tells me how much he appreciates me every day. He is always thanking me for little things, like cooking dinner, picking him up from school, doing laundry, etc. I never feel underappreciated.
- He is a great friend, not only to me, but to all of his friends. He's better at keeping in touch with his college friends than I am!
- He watches HGTV and TLC with me and will even admit that he enjoys some of the shows.
- He makes it a point to be home in time for dinner every night, even when he's really busy at school. It is so nice to know that we will at least have that 30 minutes to an hour together every evening.
- He encourages me when I'm doing my workout videos at home. He sits on the couch on his computer, and says, "Wow! You're really strong. I'm really proud of you." It helps me keep going. (That kind of makes him seem like a louse. He can't do the videos with me because we only have one ball and one set of weights.)
- I asked for an espresso maker for Christmas, and I have yet to learn how to use it. He always makes lattes for us, and they are soo good! I offer to learn how to use it, so I can make a drink for him, but he always refuses.
- He is a perfect travel companion. We both love to stay in nice hotels, enjoy local food, go to museums, and walk everywhere when we travel. I love that we can turn even a short weekend trip into something really special.
- He tries to go to bed at the same time as me, even though I go to bed early. If he has to stay up, he tucks me in first.